You cannot register for a course from this page. Please visit our LMS to register for a course or create an eAccess account if you do not already have one.
The NTC is pleased to announce that it has published its course delivery schedule through calendar year 2015. This schedule includes Safety, Safeguards, Protective Force, and Management and Instructional Training (MIT) courses.
The NTC invites DOE sites, field elements, and organizations with the appropriate facilities to host training. If your organization is interested in hosting a scheduled NTC course, please submit formal communication from the Federal authority to the NTC Director.
Instructor Led TrainingeLearningBoth
1. Know what laws govern development of the safety basis
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between Safety Basis and ISM policy
3. Identify and summarize the purpose of the four main components of the Safety Basis
4. Recognize and define terminology as it relates to Safety Basis
5. Locate and refer to DOE Directives and Technical Standards directly associated with the Facility Safety Basis